January 1, 2020
Climate change is a large source of uncertainty for infrastructure managers. It is easy to feel immobilized by future uncertainty, however, that does not have to be the case. In this podcast, the hosts interview a city practitioner, social scientist, and climate modeller to understand how infrastructure managers integrate climate modelling data into the decision process.
- SETS Infrastructure podcast epispde: https://www.buzzsprout.com/125676/1084280-sets-infrastructure
- Geneva Gray: @kawaiiness
- Alysha Helmrich: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alyshahelmrich/
- Rui Li: www.linkedin.com/in/li-rui-11ASU
- Dr. Marissa Matsler: @oh_the_urbanity
- Dr. Ken Kunkel: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6667-7047
- Portland Water Bureau: @portlandwater
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter @FutureCitiesPod. Learn more about the Urban Resilience to Extremes Sustainability Research Network (UREx SRN) at www.sustainability.asu.edu/urbanresilience.