Published articles and papers:
- Pratapchandran, S. (2012). Green schools and curriculum; high schools embrace sustainability, and add it to their curriculum. School Planning and Management, 51(4), 22-26.
- Koster, A. and Denker, B. (2012). Sustainable schools program and practice; partnership building with the Tempe Union High School District. Educational Facility Planner, 46(1), 23 – 27.
- Warner, B. & Elser, M. (2015). How do sustainable schools integrate sustainability education? An assessment of certified sustainable K-12 schools in the United States. Journal of Environmental Education, 46(1), 1-22, DOI: 10.1080/00958964.2014.953020
- Arizona Association for Environmental Education. (2011). Final Report: Environmentally Supportive School Facilities in Arizona; Current State Analysis and Future Guidelines. Prepared by Mark. W. Wood, ASU PhD Student under ASU GIOS Sustainability Science for Sustainable Schools, NSF Funded GK-12 Project.
Full Report »
Case Studies »
- Arizona Forward. (2014). The Grand Central Learning Center Project Report. Prepared by Arizona Forward in collaboration with the ASU GIOS Sustainability Science for Sustainable Schools Program and Salt River Project.