My Trip to London

austin-ogden

My Trip to London

By Austin Ogden

All packed up and ready to go! Getting though TSA was a breeze and I got to my gate nice and early. Once I landed in Atlanta, Georgia I had no trouble getting off my plane and to my new gate in time. Although I was excited to get to London I still had a long flight ahead of me.

London_Austin Ogden_1Since I cannot sleep on planes, I ended up watching four movies while eating my chicken and mashed potato dinner (which wasn’t the best). After a long eight hours I finally arrived in London and went through immigration and I found my taxi shortly after. After the nice taxi ride through the heart of London I arrived at my flats and unpacked everything into my room. The next day we had our first class and practiced using our sustainability kits. Shortly after we took a double decker bus tour around London. In the beginning of the tour we saw Kings Cross station and the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel which was a beautiful sight.

London_St. Pancras Renaissance HotelAbout halfway through the trip the bus changed routes and took us on the outer rim of Hyde Park instead of staying in the heart of London. All in all it was a great experience within the first two days and I am very excited to see what’s coming next!