Find your purpose, drive your career and transform your organization. Accelerate your success with systems thinking and leadership skills from the nation’s leader in sustainability education.
Our next cohort starts January 2017 – join our network of successful thought leaders!
Real World Leadership Tools to Build a Sustainable Future
- Experience a degree unlike a traditional MBA – faculty work together to provide integrated course content in a linked set of sessions, not a collection of unlinked courses.
- Participate in a program of interactive online learning with three face-to-face sessions including an 8-day international immersive experience.
- Gain real-world applicability for immediate use through the course deliverables, international immersive and live lectures from leading experts – from Day 1 to graduation you will directly apply what you learn into what you are working on in the real world.
- Receive individual one-on-one engagement from real industry leaders – faculty within ASU and practitioners outside of the university who are pioneers in their field.
- Earn a degree that’s truly unique – differentiate yourself with skills that scale beyond sustainability.
- Arm yourself with the tools necessary to confidently move initiatives forward in the face of powerful obstacles.
- Realize perspectives outside your routine sphere of influence through the diversity of our cohorts.
- Achieve, as many of our students do, personal transformational growth in just 13 months.
Applicants to EMSL come from all corners of their organization and recognize that a traditional MBA does not adequately address their needs or goals. Our students are entrepreneurs, educators, managers, small business owners and community leaders with a rich variety of backgrounds and experiences. They come from around the world and bring a multitude of professional practice. Their diversity is a strength of this program.
The EMSL curriculum was created by practitioners for practitioners. Graduates leave the program with the tools to turn good intentions and valuable ideas into real change. They are transformed into highly effective leaders who use their skills to advance their organization’s success using sustainability as a core driver.