MSUS, 2016, School of Sustainability
School of Sustainability
Arizona State University
PO Box 875502
Tempe, AZ 85287-5502
- MSUS, 2016, School of Sustainability
My primary areas of interest are sustainable supply chain management through techniques such as Life Cycle Assessment, GIS and Urban Sustainability.
- Spoken Languages:
- Kannada (native), Hindi (native), French (elementary).
- MSUS, Sustainable Solutions, Arizona State University, 2016
- BE, Industrial Engineering and Management, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, 2013
- life cycle assessment
- geographic information science
- supply chain
- business operations
- waste management
Cloutier, S., A. Karner, H. L. Breetz, P. Toufani, N. C. Onat, S. Patel, S. N. Paralkar, E. Berejnoi, B. Morrison, J. T. Papenfuss, A. D. Briggs and C. Carlson. 2017. Measures of a sustainable commute as a predictor of happiness. Sustainability 9(7):1214. DOI: 10.3390/su9071214. (link )
Prosser, P., S. Patel, A. Slaymaker and S. Cloutier. 2016. Broadening opportunities for happiness with local knowledge. Pp. 209-229 In: Turvey, R. A., S. Kurissery and I. F. Pendea eds., Environmental Sustainability. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.. Toronto, Canada. ISBN: 9781119361800.