MSUS 4 + 1 Student, Sustainability Solutions, School of Sustainability
School of Sustainability
Arizona State University
PO Box 875502
Tempe, AZ 85287-5502
- MSUS 4 + 1 Student, Sustainability Solutions, School of Sustainability
My educational background is a Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability with a track in Urban Dynamics and minor in Business. Understanding the complex relationships within cities is something that drives my interest in sustainability. Much of my undergraduate research reflects a critique of current urbanization patterns and is focused on finding innovative alternatives. My involvement with GreenLight Solutions at ASU has broadened my interest in sustainability consulting and community outreach.
- Through GreenLight Solutions, I was the project lead for a team working with the Farm at Agritopia. We devised a comprehensive plan to bring them closer to 90% landfill diversion. We are currently in the implementation process.
- In one of my undergraduate courses, I was the project lead for a project team to create a deliverable with BMPs for green infrastructure in the City of Phoenix, which we pitched to city officials.
- In another course, I worked with international students from Rwanda to develop a report with recommendations for sustainable development in their country, which broadened m
- Spoken Languages:
- Spanish (limited)
- BA, Sustainability (Business minor), Arizona State University, 2019
- business practices
- corporate sustainability
- climate change and adaptation
- climate change mitigation
- community development
- nonprofit organizations
- social/behavioral change
- zero waste
- water diversion
New American University Scholar, Provost's Award Scholarship, Arizona State University