PhD Student, Sustainability, School of Sustainability
School of Sustainability
Arizona State University
PO Box 875502
Tempe, AZ 85287-5502
- PhD Student, Sustainability, School of Sustainability
I am interested in social transformation and climate change justice, particularly as it relates to human migration, non economic forms of loss, and climate change negotiations.
- SOS 327 - Sustainable Foods and Farms
- SOS 594 - Sustainable Food and Agriculture in Croatia
- I am currently working with Dr. Uttaran Dutta on various projects which involve coding interviews.
- Spoken Languages:
- Spanish (elementary)
- MA, Sustainability, Arizona State University, 2015
- BA, Peace Studies (anthropology minor), Chapman University, 2009