- Franca Oreffice Dean's Distinguished Professor, School of Life Sciences, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Lincoln Associate Professor of Ethics, Biotechnology and Medicine, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Jason Scott Robert is the Franca Oreffice Dean's Distinguished Professor in the Life Sciences and the Lincoln Associate Professor of Ethics in Biotechnology and Medicine at Arizona State University. He also directs the Bioethics, Policy, and Law Program, part of the Center for Biology and Society, and is a member of the Consortium for Science, Policy, and Outcomes. In addition, he serves as Associate Professor of Basic Medical Sciences at the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix in partnership with Arizona State University. Professor Robert is extensively published in bioethics and the philosophy of biology, and his research currently focuses on how scientists try to justify controversial research. In 2008, ASU President Crow selected Robert as one of a handful of Promotion and Tenure "Exemplars" who exhibit the characteristics of excellent scholarship, teaching, and service that represent the New American University.
- PhD, McMaster University, 2000
- MA, McMaster University, 1996
- BA, Philosophy, Queen's University, 1994