Past President, Alumni Chapter Board, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- MS, 2010, School of Sustainability
- Past President, Alumni Chapter Board, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Water Conservation Specialist, Town of Gilbert, Arizona
Haley is a Water Conservation Specialist with the Town of Gilbert. In this position, she works to reduce water demand in the municipality by conducting water audits, writing blogs, educating youth, creating water budgets, giving presentations, and providing recognition to water-saving businesses. Prior work includes management and implementation of the urban agriculture and water resources programs at the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension in Maricopa County. Haley holds a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from Washington State University and a Master of Science in Sustainability from ASU. Her Master's work focused on the seminal 1980 Groundwater Management Act and its impacts to agriculture in the state of Arizona.
- MS, Sustainability, Arizona State University, 2010
- BA, Anthropology with minor in Spanish, Washington State University, 2008
Joiner, E., H. Paul and V. N. Horvath. 2018. Characterizing and Evaluating High Water Use Households in Gilbert. Poster presented at the 2018 DCDC Poster Symposium, April 25 2018, Tempe, Arizona.
Andress, S., H. Paul and A. Sullivan. 2017. Water Wise Gilbert Contribution to the Reduction of Commercial Water Consumption. Poster presented at the 2017 DCDC Poster Symposium, April 24, 2017, Tempe, AZ.