MSUS, 2016, School of Sustainability
School of Sustainability
Arizona State University
PO Box 875502
Tempe, AZ 85827-5502
- MSUS, 2016, School of Sustainability
Erin is interested in water conservation and quality and waste issues. Her research project aims to better understand the health of fisherman who catch fish and eat them from Phoenix urban fisheries. The goal is to use the information from the study to initiate changes toward better water quality in the fisheries. She also has worked on stakeholder engagement projects focused on water conservation, sustainable waste management, and the expansion of the Phoenix urban forest.
- Pulford, E., and B. Polidoro. 2016. Water quality in Phoenix urban fisiheries (scholarly project).
- Smith, M., C. DeMyers, C. Chan, and T. Reimann. 2015. Maricopa County Green Government Program video. https://sustainablecities.asu.edu/files/2015/12/maricopa-green-gov.pdf
- Smith, M., E. Pulford, N. Chan, and M. Marston. 2015. UrbanTree Planting; Benefits outweigh risks to Phoenix (scholarly project). https://sustainablecities.asu.edu/files/2015/12/COP-Tree-and-Shade-Program-PPT.pdf
- Zarroli, J., A. McIntyre, E. Pulford, and N. Bunger. 2015. Glendale water conservation video. https://sustainablecities.asu.edu/files/2015/12/Glendale-Water-Conservation-Video.pdf
- Spoken Languages:
- Spanish (intermediate)
- MSUS, Sustainable Solutions, Arizona State University, 2016
- BA, Environmental Studies, Saint Louis University, 2014
Pulford, E., B. A. Polidoro and M. L. Nation. 2017. Understanding the relationships between water quality, recreational fishing practices, and human health in Phoenix, Arizona. Journal of Environmental Management 199(2017):242-250. DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2017.05.046. (link )