- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and International Business, New Mexico State University
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
Dr. Starbuck is an environmental economist, studying sustainability and economic viability of algal biofuels, member of executive team and coordinating New Mwxico State University's effort in the National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts.
- PhD, Economics, University of New Mexico, 2003
- MA, Economics, University of New Mexico, 2001
- BA, Economics, New Mexico State University, 1996
Archambault, S., C. M. Starbuck Downes, W. V. Voorhies, C. A. Erickson and P. Lammers. 2014. Nannochloropsis sp. algae for use as biofuel: Analyzing a translog production function using data from multiple sites in the southwestern United States. Algal Research 6(Part B, Oct):124-131. DOI: 10.1016/j.algal.2014.10.005. (link )