From Arizona State University, the nation’s Top University for Innovation, and the City of Phoenix, the Top Performing City overall by Governing and Living Cities, The RISN Incubator is a niche business accelerator for entrepreneurs in the early stages of waste-to-product innovation with the goal of moving a Circular Economy in the Phoenix area forward further and faster.
Re-opens January 1
The RISN Incubator offers ventures an opportunity to rapidly scale and transform your startup into a vehicle to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. The RISN Incubator helps you TEST your concepts, BUILD your company and SCALE to market.
The RISN Incubator provides:
- dedicated expert mentors to guide advancement.
- unmatched strategic advisement.
- introductions to industry stakeholders.
- access to technical experts in the field of material reuse, technology and the circular economy.
- business trainings on topics related to building a cost and revenue model, operations, value proposition, understanding your customers and more.
- waste from the City of Phoenix for use in the development, testing and activation of a product or service.
- a process for entrepreneurs and their ventures to be continuously evaluated and pre-qualified for funding opportunities.