From Arizona State University, the nation’s Top University for Innovation, and the City of Phoenix, the Top Performing City overall by Governing and Living Cities, The RISN Incubator is a niche business accelerator for entrepreneurs in the early stages of waste-to-product innovation with the goal of moving a Circular Economy in the Phoenix area forward further and faster.
The RISN Incubator offers ventures an opportunity to rapidly scale and transform your startup into a vehicle to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. The RISN Incubator helps you TEST your concepts, BUILD your company and SCALE to market.
The RISN Incubator provides:
- dedicated expert mentors to guide advancement.
- unmatched strategic advisement.
- introductions to industry stakeholders.
- access to technical experts in the field of material reuse, technology and the circular economy.
- business trainings on topics related to building a cost and revenue model, operations, value proposition, understanding your customers and more.
- waste from the City of Phoenix for use in the development, testing and activation of a product or service.
- a process for entrepreneurs and their ventures to be continuously evaluated and pre-qualified for funding opportunities.
OUR IMPACT ON THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
as of August 1, 2019
“The RISN Incubator is the first circular economy incubator of its kind, and a much needed addition for early stage innovators working through commercialization. Being an inaugural member has helped Renewlogy secure a grant from the Arizona Commerce Authority and connect with the City of Phoenix on setting up a facility. RISN’s network and advice has been invaluable.”
“We have been so impressed with RISN! It seems like the team at ASU knows everyone in the who’s who of the circular economy space. We have been astounded by the relationships that we’ve been able to build because of RISN and the lessons we’ve learned. It’s truly been a life changing experience for us and has had an enormous positive effect as we continue to push our business forward.”
“The RISN Incubator has catalyzed our ability to do business better. We are experiencing fast growth, and the mentoring at this stage has been key to our progress. The team has helped us learn to communicate more effectively with key audiences/stakeholders, and better anticipate and measure the success variables that matter most to them. Being part of a cohort of amazing and committed entrepreneurs has opened additional doors to collaboration–to partnership opportunities we would not otherwise have had.”
January 1, 2019
Deadline for submissions
January 31, 2019
February 18, 2019
March 25-27, 2019
March 28-June 28, 2019
Cohort Concludes Released
June 28, 2019