The Center for Biodiversity Outcomes is working with several partners to bring together biodiversity data from multiple sources and create new methods to integrate the data into corporate decision-making. The decision-support tool would allow corporations to account for biodiversity in the risk management process when assessing operational strategies and the impact of those decisions to the public, the environment and their business.
This research connects to the Center for Biodiversity Outcomes-sponsored Biodiversity Assessment projects.
- ASU Center for Assured and Scalable Data Engineering
- Conservation International
- Earth Genome
- International Union for the Conservation of Nature
- Natural Capital Coalition
- The Nature Conservancy
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
World Business Council for Sustainable Development
National Science Foundation