CBO is developing programs that provide basic literacy in the environment and ecological sustainability, with a particular focus on engaging underserved youth.
Through collaboration with internal and external centers, organizations and schools, the program focuses on identifying promising underserved high school students, recruiting them to ASU, mentoring them through university and providing them professional opportunities that move them into successful and impactful careers in conservation science and policy.
- The Nature Conservancy
- National Wildlife Federation
- Ecological Society of America
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- ASU Center for Gender Equity in Science and Technology