- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- Deputy Director, LightWorks®, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
Stephen M. Goodnick is Professor of Electrical Engineering at Arizona State University, where he serves as Deputy Director of ASU LightWorks®, and is a Hans Fischer Senior Fellow with the Institute for Advanced Studies at the Technical University of Munich. Professionally, he served as Past-President (2013-2014) of the IEEE Nanotechnology Council, and as President of the IEEE Eta Kappa Nu Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society (2011-2012). He has published over 400 journal articles, books, book chapters, and conference proceeding, and is a Fellow of IEEE (2004) for contributions to carrier transport fundamentals and semiconductor devices.
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, 1983
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, 1979
- BS, Engineering Science, Trinity University, 1977