- Senior Sustainability Scholar, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Clinical Professor, Department of Management and Entrepreneurship, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Affiliated Faculty, Center for Biodiversity Outcomes, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
Minu Ipe is the senior knowledge enterprise architect and senior fellow for leadership and institutional design at Arizona State University. In these roles, Minu services as an advisor to the president, working on multiple efforts that advance the design, strategy, and culture of ASU. She leads the ASU Design Accelerator, an initiative focused on strengthening and creating new capabilities in leadership, innovation mindset, and transdisciplinary collaboration. Minu is a clinical professor with the Department of Management and Entrepreneurship
Prior to this role, Minu was the faculty director of the Professional MBA programs at the W. P. Carey School of Business for seven years. She led multiple programs through curriculum development, structural changes, and the introduction of a new MBA platform to keep these programs agile and responsive to changes in the economy, student, and employer needs.
Minu is a co-founder and steering committee member of the Leadership Academy, an innovative program that develops leaders and multi-disciplinary research teams at ASU. She also co-leads the Advanced Leadership Initiative, a new effort aimed at cultivating a pool of senior leaders who can advance ASU into its future.
In addition to her work at ASU, Minu has engaged with a number of organizations to design and develop their leadership capabilities. She has led programs for senior, mid-career, and young leaders across multiple local and global organizations in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors.
- PhD, Human Resources Development, University of Minnesota, 2003
- MA, Human Resources and Industrial Relations, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, 1996
- BA, Psychology, English and Sociology, Bangalore University, 1993