- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Clinical Professor, School of Sustainability
David Feary is a marine geologist/geophysicist whose research has focused on past climate records and sea level variations, primarily addressing the influence of paleoclimate on carbonate reef growth and the records of past climates contained in ancient reefs. These records are addressed using high resolution seismic reflection profiling and ocean drilling cores.
- PhD, Geology, Australian National University, 1984
- MS, Geology, University of Auckland, 1974
- BS, Geology, University of Auckland, 1971