- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Suncor Professor of Architecture and Urban Design, The Design School, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts
- Affiliated Faculty, Center for Biodiversity Outcomes, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
Dr. Petrucci's design and research focuses on what he calls "iAmenity InfrastructureTM" which develops new public-private urban infrastructures that create identity and facilitate multiple scales of public use within the contemporary city. He is the founder and principal of A-I-R [Architecture-Infrastructure-Research] Inc.. and the winner of a Progressive Architecture Award from Architecture Magazine for his project "GLUE: Generic Landscapes Urban Environments" (commercial corridor revitalization strategies along Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale Arizona), and the NCARB Prize for his project "Stripscape: Pedestrian Amenities on 7th Avenue." He teaches courses on applied research and design collaboration in the built environment.
- MAUD, Architecture and Urban Design, Harvard University, 1996
- MArch, Architecture, Harvard University, 1996
- BSD, Design, Arizona State University, 1990
Wiek, A., D. Petrucci and R. W. Foley. 2014. Imaging the future city. Issues in Science and Technology 31(1):. (link )