Postdoctoral Research Associate, School for the Future of Innovation in Society
School for the Future of Innovation in Society
Arizona State University
PO Box 875603
Tempe, AZ 85287-5603
- Senior Sustainability Fellow, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, School for the Future of Innovation in Society
Anthony M Levenda is an urban studies scholar and currently a postdoctoral fellow in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society at Arizona State University. His work focuses on urban sustainability, comparative urban studies, and interdisciplinary collaborations for just transitions and has been published in Environment and Planning C, Futures, and Urban Sustainability Transitions. He holds a PhD in Urban Studies from Portland State University, a MS in Environmental Engineering and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign.
- PhD, Urban Studies and Planning, Portland State University, 2016
- MS, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois, 2010
- BS, Mechanical Science and Engineering, University of Illinois, 2009
Nciri, A. and A. M. Levenda. Urban policy (im)mobilities and refractory policy lessons: experimenting with the sustainability fix. Urban Geography DOI: 10.1080/02723638.2019.1575154. (link )
Levenda, A. and D. Mahmoudi. 2019. Silicon forest and server farms: The (urban) nature of digital capitalism in the Pacific Northwest. Culture Machine 18. (link )
Levenda, A. M. 2018. Mobilizing smart grid experiments: Policy mobilities and urban energy governance. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space 1-18. DOI: 10.1177/2399654418797127. (link )
Miller, T. R. and A. M. Levenda. 2017. The politics of urban sustainability transitions. Urban Sustainability Transitions. Routledge. ISBN: 9780415784184.