Register now for The Sustainability Opportunity seminar and earn your professional certificate in sustainability strategy. The three-day seminar will take place March 28-30, 2019, at Arizona State University’s Tempe campus.
Seminar Registration Fees
|Early bird pricing before Feb. 13, 2019||$3,995 — Save $500!|
Discounts may be available. Please contact Anna Bettis at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What is Included
- Three days of applied classroom engagement with world-renowned sustainability faculty and industry experts, along with multiple weeks of follow-up activity after the initial three days.
- A professional cohort of peers that will form the core of your new sustainability network.
- A professional certificate from ASU for completion of the course requirements.
- A set of contemporary, hands-on sustainability tools and strategies that can be applied in your organization immediately upon your return to work to enable you to leverage the global sustainability opportunity.
- Breakfast and lunch during the seminar. Travel and accommodations are not included.
While the dates of the program will not change, faculty are subject to change. Participants who choose to cancel after March 1, 2019 may receive a 50% refund of program fees or credit toward a future ASU sustainability program. Participants who choose to cancel after March 23 will forfeit enrollment fees. ASU reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment. Full refunds will be provided to enrollees if program is cancelled by ASU.
Please call (480) 727-3864 or email us at email@example.com.