February 22, 2012
- Climate change takes back seat to decision-making in water security says ASU researcher Patricia Gober via ASU News.
- Get the basics on WaterSense during the EPA's "WaterSense 101" webinar from 3-4pm EST tomorrow, Feb 23. Register here.
- Local Phoenix Artist, Matthew Moore, going back to the "Roots" of urban development.
- How public perception of light rail influences its economic benefits, via Atlantic Cities.
- Tracking How the World Guzzles Water via Green-A NY Times Blog About Energy and the Environment.
- Harness the power of green infrastructure; view EPA's newly revamped green infrastructure website.