October 6, 2008
- Brown Paper Bags
- Chipboard: cereal boxes, shoe boxes, etc. – remove plastic liners
- Corrugated Cardboard – remove plastic wrappers and flatten
- Magazines and catalogs
- Printing and Writing paper
- Paperback books
- Junk Mail – envelope windows and labels are OK, remove other non-paper items
- Other Paper – Pamphlets, brochures, file folders, card stock, etc.
- Plastic (PETE) Bottles (narrow neck) – soda, water, etc., No trays or baskets
- Plastic (HDPE) Bottles and jugs (narrow neck) – milk, water, juice,
liquid detergents, shampoo, etc. No hazardous material containers*
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel/Tin Cans – non-hazardous empty aerosol cans are OK.
Please no other steel.
- Milk Cartons and Drink Boxes
*hazardous materials include pesticides, herbicides, automotive fluids, pool chemicals, etc.
Director, Facilities Management