- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation
- Deputy Director, LightWorks®, Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation
- Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
Stephen M. Goodnick is Professor of Electrical Engineering at Arizona State University, where he serves as Deputy Director of ASU LightWorks®, and is a Hans Fischer Senior Fellow with the Institute for Advanced Studies at the Technical University of Munich. Professionally, he served as Past-President (2013-2014) of the IEEE Nanotechnology Council, and as President of the IEEE Eta Kappa Nu Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society (2011-2012). He has published over 400 journal articles, books, book chapters, and conference proceeding, and is a Fellow of IEEE (2004) for contributions to carrier transport fundamentals and semiconductor devices.
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, 1983
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, 1979
- BS, Engineering Science, Trinity University, 1977