- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation
- Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
Dr. Honsberg joined the electrical engineering faculty in 2008. She received her B.S., M.S, and PhD from University of Delaware in 1986, 1989, and 1992, respectively, all in electrical engineering. Before joining the ASU faculty, Honsberg was an associate professor and director for the high performance solar power program at the University of Delaware. She currently holds one patent in the U.S., Japan, and Europe; three patents are pending.
- PhD, University of Delaware, 1992
- MS, University of Delaware, 1989
- BS, University of Delaware, 1986