About Energy and Society
The Energy and Society group of ASU LightWorks aims to transition toward a sustainable energy future by employing social and humanistic sciences that address and promote policy and public engagement.
LightWorks Energy and Society investigates thematic areas including energy law, policy and regulation, energy and humanities, energy economics and finance, socio-energy systems, energy and human development, and energy efficient cultures.
Energy and Society ProjectsThe following projects are championed by LightWorks affiliated people and received or continue to receive the support of LightWorks.
Energy Law, Policy and Regulation
- Consortium for Science Policy and Outcomes Energy Innovation Initiative
- Energy Policy Innovation Council
- Utility of the Future Center
Energy and the Humanities
- Humanities for the Environment North American Observatory
- Energy Ethics in Science and Engineering Education
Energy Economics and Finance
Associate Director, Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes
Professor of Practice, School for the Future of Innovation in Society
Professor, The Design School, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts
Professor of Practice, Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes