What's Transportation Got to Do with Health?
CJ Eisenbarth Hager
- Director of Healthy Community Policies, Vitalyst Health Foundation
- Executive Director, Living Streets Alliance
- Executive Director/CEO, Phoenix Revitalization Corp.
- President/CEO, Ability 360
Jon Ford (moderator)
- Director of Strategic Initiatives, Vitalyst Health Foundation
Transportation systems influence the design and operation of our communities. But whether you’re walking, riding a bike, taking transit, or driving a car, how often do you consider the connection between your mode of transportation and your well-being?
Join us for a conversation to learn how investments in transportation infrastructure and policies are also investments in health. This panel will discuss the many ways transportation impacts health, including equitable access to opportunity, physical activity, air quality, safety.
This event is co-sponsored by the Arizona Partnership for Healthy Communities.
Parking is free on site at event, use the parking garage. See the attached image for details.
This event is at capacity. Please arrive early to ensure your seat, we will be releasing unclaimed seats at 8:50 AM. Thank you!
A light breakfast will be served.
8:30 a.m. Breakfast and networking
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. Panel discussion