Sustainability Education as a Pathway to Leadership Webinar
- Recruitment Development and Corporate Relations Associate, School of Sustainability, ASU
- Partnership Lead at Hampton Creek and School of Sustainability Alumna, ASU
- Global Sustainabiilty Communications Director, PepsiCo and PDX Alumna
- Sustainability Manager, Georgia World Congress Center Authority and School of Sustainability Masters, ASU
- Moderator, Director, Global Sustainability Operations, Dell Inc., Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability, ASU, and Adjunct Faculty, School of Sustainability, ASU
Sustainability degrees teach you about balance, optimizing investments, facilitating discussion, decision making processes and outcomes. Those are the standards business leaders use to recruit for and promote people into senior positions. Hear from business leaders and sustainability alumni why this degree is in demand and can launch a career in a number of directions.
This webinar will identify pathways to leadership, particularly looking at the sustainability degree as a tool in the toolbox to a career in a leadership role.
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. EST
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. MST (AZ)