The Sustainability Opportunity: 6-week Professional Certificate
Earn a Professional Certificate in Sustainability Strategy from ASU’s consistently top ranked W.P. Carey School of Business and pioneering first-in-the-nation School of Sustainability.
This dynamic online program is designed for mid-career professionals who want to build a sustainability network and create a decided advantage in the marketplace by reorienting their professional and organizational abilities toward sustainability and resiliency, with a focus on leveraging the opportunities presented by both. The program will focus on how to effectively communicate about sustainability initiatives, build a strong business case, be more strategic, and understand how the broader global context translates to organizational practice.
- Shirley-Ann Augustin-Behravesh, Lecturer, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Bruno Sarda, Professor of Practice, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University and Executive Director of the HOW Institute
- George Basile, Professor of Practice, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Alycia de Mesa, Instructor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Kevin J. Dooley, Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University and Chief Research Scientist, The Sustainability Consortium