Sustainable Infrastructure & Resilience Webinar Series: The Science of Resilience in Decision-Making
This seminar is Part 3 of 3 of the Sustainable Infrastructure & Resilience Webinar Series. The experts will explore resilience risk and financial mechanisms to advance climate resilience.
- Moderator Erica Goldman, NSCE Science Policy Director
- Thomas Seager, School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Arizona State University
- Joe Manous, Institute of Water Resources, Army Corps of Engineers Civil Works
- Patricia Solis, School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning, Knowledge Exchange for Resilience, Arizona State University
- Jennifer Tobin, Natural Hazards Center, University of Colorado Boulder
The National Council for Science and the Environment, Arizona State University, and the Security and Sustainability Forum are presenting a series of webinars leading up to the NCSE 2019 Annual Conference. The theme of NCSE 2019 is Sustainable Infrastructure & Resilience. Registration is now open for the NCSE 2019 Annual Conference from January 7-10, 2019, in Washington, D.C.
1:15 - 2:45 p.m. ET (11:15 - 12:45 p.m. AZ)