Sustainable Cities Network
Statewide Conference Day
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Chairman & CEO, The Center for the Future of Arizona
- "Connected Communities are Sustainable Communities: Lessons from 'The Arizona We Want' Project"
C.J. Eisenbarth Hager
- Associate Director of Community Health Policy,
- St. Luke's Health Initiative
- "Strong Communities: Promoting Health by Influencing Policy"
- Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Phoenix
- "The Path to a Green City: Lessons from Vancouver"
- President, Park&Co.
- "Sustainability Storytelling: Achieving Success through Engaging Narratives"
You are invited to attend Sustainable Cities Network's Statewide Conference Day, "Building a Sustainable Future, One Community at a Time."
Who should attend?
All personnel and decision-makers at the city, town, county and tribal levels interested in sustainability for their communities and Arizona!
Please RSVP by Friday, September 19, 2014, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions and parking information will be forwarded to you once your RSVP is received.
Travel scholarships are available for those attending from outside the Phoenix/Metro area. Please email email@example.com for travel scholarship details. Provided on a first come, first served basis.
Paid parking ($3 per hour; $12 per day) in the ASU Foundation parking structure on the northeast corner of College Avenue and University Drive.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Memorial Union, Turquoise Room
Complimentary light breakfast and lunch provided with RSVP
Click here for the SCN Statewide Conference Day agenda.