The Sustainability Opportunity: 3-Day Professional Certificate
Earn a Professional Certificate in Sustainability Strategy from ASU’s School of Sustainability and W.P. Carey School of Business.
This course is designed for mid-career professionals in the private sector who want to create a decided advantage in the marketplace by reorienting their abilities. The program will focus on the organizational opportunities that accompany global challenges. Sustainability strategies reduce cost through efficiency, increase revenue, and help organizations come out on top in the talent war. Participants will leave with tangible and applied tools as well as a plan for leveraging organizational change!
- Kit Batten, Professor of Practice, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Bruno Sarda, Vice President of Sustainability, NRG
- George Basile, Professor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Kevin J. Dooley, Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University and Chief Scientist, The Sustainability Consortium
- Alycia de Mesa, Instructor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Christopher Boone, Dean and Professor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
Registration is now open. Save $700 when you register before January 13, 2019!
Visit https://sustainability.asu.edu/opportunity to learn more.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.