Affordable Housing, Health, and Happiness in Arizona: Barriers and Opportunities
- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Assistant Professor in the School of Sustainability
- Associate Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning
- Executive Director of Arizona Housing Coalition
- Senior Sustainability Scholar, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Assistant Professor in the School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning
In this talk, experts Scott Cloutier, Deirdre Pfeiffer, Val Iverson and Meagan Ehlenz will offer insights and unravel myths on affordable housing in Arizona. The conversation will touch on the interlinkages between affordable housing, wellbeing, happiness, community and connection. Following the discussion, we will open up for questions from the audience for a deeper conversation.
Lunch will be served.
12:00 - 1:15 p.m.