Soil Carbon Cowboys
- Director and Producer, Soil Carbon Cowboys and Carbon Nation
- Professor of Practice, School of Sustainability and Cronkite School of Journalism, Arizona State University
- Founding Partner and President, Livestock Management Consultants
- Founding Partner, Grass Fed Beef
- Chairman, Association of Family Farms
Please join filmmaker Peter Byck and leading Grass Fed Beef rancher/scientist Allen Williams as they present a new 12-minute film, "Soil Carbon Cowboys." Byck and Allen will then discuss their research plans to measure the potential benefits regenerative grazing: carbon sequestration, animal health, water infiltration & retention, methane & nitrous oxide emissions, insect, wildlife, fungi & bacteria populations and rancher well-being.
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.