10 x 5 Sustainability Showcase
Join the Global Institute of Sustainability for its 2nd annual 10x5 Sustainability Showcase featuring 10 fast-paced talks by School of Sustainability students, alumni, faculty, and members of the community. Speakers will only take 5 minutes to highlight their sustainability story, focused on sustainable solutions in a local, national, and global context.
- Chris Wharton, Chow Locally
- Taz Loomans, Blooming Rock Development
- Alana Levine, ASU Recycling
- Deborah Thirkhill, ASU Arboretum
- Darren Chapman, Tiger Mountain Foundation
- Braden Kay, Valley of the Sunflowers and the GrowHouse
- Jehnifer Niklas, Banner Bags
- Colin Tetreault, City of Phoenix
- Jan Flaaten, Executive Director of the Arizona Ecumenical Council
- Nathan Korkki, Sustainable Toluca: San Antonio Buenavista (SABV)
- Brian McCollow, School of Sustainability
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.