On the Front Lines of Urban Sustainability:
Destination, Hong Kong
Student Leaders of the Hong Kong
- Global Sustainability Studies Program
- Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives
- Executive Director
- Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability/
- School of Sustainability
- Global Consortium for Sustainability Outcomes
- Sustainability Initiatives and Programs
- Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
A discussion with School of Sustainability students who completed a challenging course in Hong Kong on urban sustainability by working in teams with Chinese students from City University of Hong Kong. Hear their experiences of considering urban sustainability challenges through a new cultural lens. View the posters and policy solutions they presented to the public on issues of land use, housing, conservation/biodiversity, food security and transportation.
Cantonese food will be served. Please RSVP below.
12:00 - 1:30 p.m.