The Future of Water in Arizona
- Director, CAP LTER
- Professor, School of Sustainability, ASU
- Tres Rios Representative
- Director, Decision Center for a Desert City
- Professor, School of Community Resources and Development, ASU
- Water Resource Management Advisor, City of Phoenix
- Surface Water Resource Manager, Salt River Project
- Global Green Building Program Manager, Intel
Live streaming available! Click here for link.
Tune in at 4:45 p.m.
Residents of the Valley of the Sun do not truly feel the direct effects of the ongoing drought, due to effective water-resource management. However, we are now facing a critical moment for Arizona’s water resources, and ASU students, staff, and faculty are looking to become a force for innovation and change in the approach to our shared water future.
Join us for a Campus Student Sustainability Initiatives panel event, which will raise awareness of the critical state of Arizona’s water resources and discuss the Drought Contingency Plan being drafted by the Arizona Department of Water Resources, the Central Arizona Project, and a host of stakeholders.
Refreshments will be provided.
4:30 - 6:00 p.m.