Feed 8 Billion
Jason Robert, Moderator
- Franca Oreffice Deanâ€™s Distinguished Professor in the Life Sciences, Lincoln Professor of Ethics in Biotechnology and Medicine, and Director, Bioscience Ethics, Policy, and Law Program, Arizona State University
- Co-Director of the Center for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology, The Biodesign Institute, and Florence Ely Nelson Presidential Chair, Arizona State University
- Assistant Professor, History of Science, School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University
- Graduate Student, Biology and Society, School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University
- Assistant Professor, Cellular & Molecular Biosciences, School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University
- Lincoln Associate Professor of Ethics and Technology and Associate Professor, Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes, Arizona State University
Within the next two decades the population of the world is expected to climb to 8 billion people. Feed 8 Billion is a public event featuring a panel of internationally recognized scientists who will discuss the role of biotechnology in feeding the future population of the world.
This event is co-sponsored by the ASU Biotechnology Club and Campus Student Sustainability Initiatives.
For more information or to RSVP, visit facebook.com/feed8billion
Arizona State University at the Tempe campus