Amanda (Toohey) Jordan
The following students will be presenting their Culminating Experience Projects.
- Daniel Velez: Compost Competition.
- Andrea Levy: Sole Purpose Flip Flops: Exploring Alternative Business Models and Sustainable Supply Chain Options.
- Kyrie Hooton: The Happiness Incubator: Using Transformational Sustainable Entrepreneurship to Merge Sustainability, Community Development, and Happiness.
- Amanda (Toohey) Jordan: An Intervention Manual for Implementing Water Savings Design Strategies in Community Food Hubs: A Case Study of the IRC Aquaponics Incubator,
- Rebecca Santiago: The Role of Urban Infrastructure in Supporting Transit-Oriented Development.
- Nicholas Ansara: The Kosovo Sustainable Settlement Redevelopment Program.
Thursday, April 27, 2017