Decision Center for a Desert City Water/Climate Briefing: Challenges of Communicating Sustainability in Complex Systems for Public Policy
- Dean, College of Public Program
- Lattie and Elva Coor Presidential Chair
- School of Public Affairs, ASU
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Policy
- School of Sustainability, ASU
- Water Regulatory Affairs Manager
- City of Chandler
- Co-Director, Decision Center for a Desert City, ASU
At the first Water/Climate Briefing of the 2013-2014 year, DCDC sets the stage for a wide-ranging discussion of critical issues in the realms of science and policy for this year's theme: Communicating Sustainability in Complex Systems for Public Policy.
For more information visit the DCDC website.
The event is at capacity at this time and any additional RSVPs will be placed on a wait list. Video of the briefing will be available online on September 9 at http://dcdc.asu.edu/outreach/waterclimate-briefings/.