Graduate Student Research at Decision Center for a Desert City: Updates from the Center's Community of Graduate Scholars
- Moderator and 3rd Year PhD Student, School of Human Evolution and Social Change, Arizona State University
- 1st Year Master's Student, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- 2nd Year PhD Student, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Graduating Master's Student, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Arizona State University
- 1st Year PhD Student, School of Computing, Informatics, & Decision Systems Engineering, Arizona State University
Please join us for an annual update on research projects from DCDC’s graduate research assistants.DCDC’s Community of Graduate Scholars is a year-long, one-credit course that gives our graduate research assistants an opportunity to gain skills and become leaders in transdisciplinary approaches to research, policy, and community engagement.
Students will present five-minute presentations stimulating discussions to provide input and insights into the students’ work:
“Water Governance Analysis through the Stakeholder Perspective: A Case Study in Pernambuco, Brazil” by Krista Lawless
“A Visual Analytics Museum Experiment for Water Policy Analysis” by Michael Steptoe
“Decision-making and the Food-Energy-Water Nexus in Phoenix, Arizona” by Leah Jones
“Water in the Arid Southwest: Public Perceptions on the Transformational Strategies for Sustainability” by Veronica Horvath
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
12 - 1:30 p.m.
12 - 1:30 p.m.