Emerging Trends in Conservation
- Senior Vice President and Managing Director for the Moore Center for Ecosystem Science
- Director of Conservation International’s Hawai‘i Program
- Executive Director of the Tropical Ecology Assessment and Monitoring Network
- Chief Scientist and Senior Vice President of the Betty and Gordon Moore Center for Science and Oceans
- Senior Director and Economics Team Lead of the Betty and Gordon Moore Center for Science and Oceans
Conservation is continuing to evolve as new opportunities and threats present themselves, calling for new insights, tools, models and lessons. Leading experts from Conservation International will discuss emerging trends in conservation from a variety of perspectives including oceans, wildlife, protected areas, agriculture, and ecosystem services measurement, valuation and accounting.
Light refreshments will be served.
This event is at capacity and is no longer accepting RSVPs.
4:00 - 5:30 p.m.