W[h]ither the U.N.Climate Change Regime? The Durban Conference and Beyond
- Lincoln Professor of Law, Ethics, and Sustainability
- Senior Sustainability Scholar
- Affiliate Faculty Member, Center for Law and Global Affairs,
- Center for Law, Science & Innovation and the Global Institute
- of Sustainability, School of
What happened at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Durban last December? Was it a success or failure? Is the process to negotiate a new climate change treaty that was launched in Durban likely to be successful? Professor Dan Bodansky will discuss the latest developments in the U.N. climate change regime and the prospects going forward.
RSVP to Lorraine Feeney at email@example.com.