Bike to Work Day 2019
In celebration of Earth Month, we invite the Sustainability community to celebrate Bike to Work Day!
At 7 a.m., riders can go on a bike trip from Whole Foods Market (Rural & Baseline) to Daily Jam (Mill & 3rd ) for a free breakfast in downtown Tempe. Free t-shirts will be given to the first 350 riders!
Whether you start your day at Whole Foods or at your home, we invite Wrigley Institute staff to meet at NCounter by 7:45 a.m. for breakfast.
Free breakfast site locations include:
- Back East Bagels (NW corner of Southern & McClintock )
- Boulders on Broadway (NE corner of Roosevelt & Broadway)
- Breyer Law Group (Daley Park, NE corner of College Avenue & Encanto)
- Daily Jam -(formerly Ncounter)- (SW corner of Mill & 3rd)
- Kiwanis Recreation Center (on All America Way north of Guadalupe Road)
- Steve’s Espresso (SE corner of McClintock &Baseline)
- Whole Foods Market (NW corner of Rural & Baseline)
View more ASU Wrigley Institute Earth Month events.
6:30 - 8:00 a.m.