Assimilating Sustainability into Public Service
- Manager, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Instructional Professional, School of Sustainability
- MA, 2010
- Senior Sustainability Scholar
- Associate Professor, School of Sustainability
- Professor, School of Public Affairs
This seminar is a collaboration between Bob Ramsey Executive Education and the School of Sustainability.
Is sustainability a priority in your organization? Is it important to your constituents? In this seminar, you will learn practical applications of sustainability within the context of public service:
- What does sustainability mean for the public sector?
- What benchmarks and standards can you use to measure your “system”?
- How can you pay for your initiatives and quantify their financial impact?
- How can you embed sustainability as part of your organization’s business?
Facilitators will discuss several community projects and the financing trends that made them possible.
Advance registration is required, and seats are subject to availability.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.