American Innovation for Sustainability
- President, Arizona State University
- CEO of IDEO
- Dean and Vice Provost, ASU College of Technology and Innovation
- Managing Partner, Proteus Environmental Technologies
- Author of "Green to Gold" and "Green Recovery"
- CEO of Winston Eco-Strategies
- Director of Yale's Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering
The American Innovation for Sustainability Forum will bring together sustainability and innovation leaders from business, government, and nonprofits, as well as students from EPA's People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) National Sustainable Design Expo. Together, these current and future leaders will connect and share their collective knowledge to support entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
6:00 - 11:00 p.m.