Alumni 101: So You're Graduating. Now What?
- Event & Alumni Relations Coordinator, Sr.
- Recruitment Development and Corporate Relations Associate
- Engagement Strategist-International Relations, ASU Alumni Assoociation
Life after graduation is no joke.
And we don’t want you to drop off the face of the planet after you graduate. Let us help you make the most of life after college at Alumni 101: So You're Graduating. Now What?
At this workshop, different representatives from multiple areas of alumni relations will discuss all of the resources that ASU and the School of Sustainability offer once you graduate.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Job Shadowing (become a sponsor or shadow another alum)
- Career Services/Resume Review/Job Postings
- First Destination and yearly Employment Survey
- Social Media outlets (Facebook, LinkedIn
- Events (social/networking/workshops/volunteering)
- Show your ASU Support/Pride
- Updating your information in Alumni database
- Join the School of Sustainability alumni board
Immediately following the event (in the same room), a photographer will be available to take professional LinkedIn headshots. Dress to impress!
Lunch will be provided.
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.