- President, Center for Strategic Policy Innovation
- Social Impact Entrepreneur
Active in the environmental policy and legal arenas for the past 30 years, Kevin Daehnke is a champion of clean renewable energy, the environment, business and philanthropy. Kevin founded and serves as President of the "Center for Strategic Policy Innovation," a nationwide nonprofit entity, where he Chairs the Center's Renewable...
- President, The Radicles, Arizona State University
- Vice President and Founder, The Radicles, Arizona State University
- Educator, Native Seeds/SEARCH
- Community Garden Coordinator, Native Health
- Farm to Table Manager and Executive Chef, Fuerza Local Community Kitchen
- Program Manager, University Sustainability Practices
Food for Thought is a monthly interactive seminar series organized by students from the Tempe student Food Group and the Polytech Radicles club and sponsored by the Swette Center for Sustainable Food Systems. Hosted at ASU’s Tempe, Polytechnic and Downtown campuses, these seminars aim to build a community of students,...
- Vice President, Waorani Nationality (Nawe)
- Speaks Wao Terero and Spanish
- Garden Educator, Desert Botanical Garden
- BS in Geography
- Speaks Kichwa, English, and Spanish
- Student, Universidad de Especialidades Turísticas, Quito, Ecuador
- Speaks Kichwa, Spanish, and English
- Professor, School of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Arizona State University
- Speaks English, Spanish, and Kichwa
Panelists will share how they navigate the boundaries between Indigenous and non-Indigenous worlds in a multilingual panel discussion with several people from Kichwa and Waorani communities of the Ecuadorian Amazon. Two generations of Indigenous people will speak in a combination of English, Spanish, Kichwa, and Wao Terero about their perspectives...
Estève Giraud will defend her prospectus Urban Food Autonomy: The Flourishing of an Ethics of Care for Resilient Food Systems. Faculty, students and the public are invited.Read More View the PDF Flyer
Eric Vahid will defend his prospectus The Impacts of Residential Flood Irrigation on Nitrous Oxide Emissions in Maricopa County, AZ. Faculty, students and the public are invited.Read More View the PDF Flyer
J. Leah Jones
J. Leah Jones will defend her PhD prospectus Implications of Urban Water Crisis on the Food-Energy-Water Nexus. Faculty, students and the public are invited.Read More View the PDF Flyer
Tomasz Jasinski will defend his PhD prospectus A Scalable Grid Storage Option for Near-Term System Flexibility. Faculty, students and the public are invited.Read More View the PDF Flyer
This event is the celebration and display of some of the incredible work sustainability interns have done this semester. Interns apply their talent and innovative thinking to applied experiences in professional settings including public, private, and educational sectors.
Talk with students while enjoying some holiday refreshments and desserts.