Robert W. Kates
- Geographer and independent scholar in Trenton, Maine
- University Professor (Emeritus), Brown University
- Co-Convener of the International Initiative for Science and Technology for Sustainability
- Executive Editor, Environment
- Visiting Sch
Joseph A. Tainter
- Archaeologist and sustainability scholar, Cultural Heritage Research Project, Rocky Mountain Research Station, Albuquerque, NM
William H. Schlesinger
- James B. Duke Professor of Biogeochemistry and Dean, Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke University
All content of events presented at Arizona State University is protected by © Copyright Arizona Board of Regents. Video and/or audio recording or rebroadcasting of our events by anyone without express prior written permission is prohibited. If you obtain prior permission to record or rebroadcast an event, you must provide us, no later than 24 hours prior to the event, copies of signed photo/audio releases from all of the presenters and/or individuals who will be recorded at the event. Failure to do so will result in a revocation of any permission to record or rebroadcast the event.
Please plan to request permission to record well in advance of the event so that you have time to get your release forms signed and submitted to us no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
To request permission to record an event, please contact our Events Team at email@example.com or 480-965-8840.