Hallie Eakin (Moderator)
- Professor & Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Co-Owner, Cartel Coffee Lab
- Green Buyer and Director of Brand, Cartel Coffee Lab
Locally owned business, Cartel Coffee Lab, is about principles as much as passion -- with each bag, cup, and product carefully curated. Certified as a Green Business by the City of Tempe and Local First Arizona, their thoughtful approach in the time of COVID-19 focuses on the safety...
- President, Lehr Innovations, LLC
Edmund Williams is a civil engineer who aims to change the way we produce food through ecosystem engineering. He was an inaugural fellow of the Knowledge Exchange for Resilience Fellowship and inventor of the LEHR Garden.
Functional ecosystems serve to remediate many environmental problems, and regenerative...
- Professor of History, Arizona State University
- Senior Sustainability Scholar
Join environmental historian and activist Paul Hirt as he takes a look back through the history of the environmental movement.
Hirt came to ASU in 2004 but has lived in Arizona for three decades. In both his professional and personal life, he promotes sustainable water management, renewable energy, and...